Green Tea has been a very popular drink in the Asian countries especially China and Japan since many centuries. Also known as the beverage for longevity, the green tea has been used by the Chinese health practitioners since 3000 BCE. It is derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant in an un-oxidized form. You can buy green tea online and get benefited by the innumerable health benefits this miracle drink offers.
1. Excellent Antioxidants- Antioxidants in green tea slow down or prevent cell damage by creating a barrier around the cell tissue. People who consume a lot of antioxidants can slow down their ageing process. The development of many degenerative and chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart diseases etc. can be put off.
2. Boosts Immune Function- Green tea is known to be antiviral and antibacterial. When it is drunk as an extract, it boosts your immunity. It can also be applied directly to burns, cuts etc. to heal them.
3. Metabolism Boosting Effects- The thermogenic effect of the green tea aids in burning calories at a faster rate. For all those who wish to lose weight, consuming green tea might be just the thing to do.
4. Rich in Vitamins and Polyphenols- Green tea has lesser amount of caffeine than the black tea and is consumed for raising the energy levels, reducing fatigue as well as boosting the mental prowess. It is rich in phyto-nutrients and several vitamins like Vitamin K, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B etc.
5. Helps prevent Arteriosclerosis and Cancer- According to the researches, green tea helps prevent heart diseases by preventing arteriosclerosis. In many studies, it has been learnt to prevent cancer as well.
6. Supports healthy blood pressure and blood sugar- Green tea contains polyphenols which support healthy cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Over and above this, they also protect the DNA from the damage that is caused by the radiation and other chemicals. Thus, all those people who are exposed to more and more chemicals in the modern day world can be benefited by the consumption of green tea.
Flavours of Green Tea
Buy natural green tea in its different flavours such as Honey Lemon Green Tea, Mint Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Tulsi Green Tea and Kashmiri Kahwa Tea. Each has its unique flavour and aroma. Some manufacturers also offer green tea with flower and fruit infusions such as Cranberry Apple infusion, Chamomile infusion and Apple Cinnamon infusion etc.
Green Tea packaging
Tea Bags- Tea bags are the most convenient ways to consume green tea. You can easily compare the various tea brands and their products if you choose to buy green tea online.
With such amazing health benefits and flavours, green tea is here to stay. It is sure to satisfy innumerable taste buds with ease.