Have you forgotten your Hotmail Password? Get a way to recover Hotmail Password
Woe! Have you overlooked your Hotmail Password? Then no need to get worried, there is a way through which you can get back to your account. The process is easy and you don’t need to be tech-savvy to apply the changes. The steps are listed below, which will help you to recover Hotmail password. However, if you need to change the password, then skip this process.
Reset Hotmail Password | Detailed Method
· Launch Microsoft password reset page by clicking on the link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
· Select “I forgot my password’ and click Next.
· Enter your Microsoft email address and click Next.
· Then, you will get few options to reset Hotmail password, i.e. Email and Phone. Select the one as per your need and make sure you have registered the recovery details amid the registration process.
· You will receive the security code, enter the same code in the password recovery page and click Next.
· Now, enter your New Password.
However, if you want to make your Hotmail account more secure, then change Hotmail Password with the strong one. You may use alpha-numeric characters also. The process for the same is listed below and you just need to apply the same.
Change Hotmail Password | Quick View
· Launch Hotmail Change password page by clicking on the link http://account.live.com/password/change
· Enter your Hotmail address and password and then click Sign-in.
· Thereafter, change your password page will appear, enter your current password and then enter your new password.
· After performing the above step, click Save.
· Hence, you are all done with the Hotmail Account.
For more details visit - http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-change-hotmail-password